What happen after finish your study

IF your visa is granted on or after 5th November 2011 that means your visa is streamline visa and under the streamline visa if you finish any undergraduate (3yrs) or postgraduate (2yrs) degree on any subject then you are eligible to apply 2yrs work permit which is known as graduate skill visa (485 visa) or Post Study Work Permit. Moreover, if the subject is not in SOL then you cannot apply for permanent residency. So after finishing 2yrs work permit then you have to hold another visa or you have to return your country.